Finalists Announced for Inaugural DOOH-E Awards
The moment fans of digital out-of-home (DOOH) have been waiting for has arrived! Quotient and the DPAA have announced the top campaigns that will move forward for public voting for the inaugural Digital Out-of-Home Excellence (DOOH-E) Awards.
The finalists span three categories—Best Purpose-Driven Campaign, Most Creative Campaign and Best Use of Programmatic Tech Innovation—and the shortlist is a who’s who of creative and ad-tech talent, including highly impressive submissions from Coca-Cola, Adidas, Advil (Pfizer) and more.
Check out the announcement video below and vote for your favorite submissions across all three categories through September 30.
Congratulations to Our Impressive Finalists
Finalists for “Best Purpose-Driven Campaign”
- International Day of Clean Air For Blue Skies 2021 submitted by Dentsu Kenya for UN Environmental Program (UNEP) and Safaricom PLC; with partners Metropolitan Star Kenya Ltd, Alpha & Jam Kenya Ltd
- HHS Covid-19 Awareness Campaign submitted by Mesmerize for the U.S. Dept of Health & HHS, Asst Secretary for Public Affairs (ASPA); with partners Mesmerize, Wavemaker, Kinetic
- Sick Kids Fight the Darkness submitted by Novus Media; with partners Vistar, Cineplex, Astral
Finalists for “Most Creative Campaign”
- Adidas: I’m Possible submitted by Kevani, Havas Middle East, and Backlite for Adidas
- Coca-Cola: Christmas the Chimney submitted by BCN Visuals for Coca-Cola; with partners Silvercast
- Puma MB.01 submitted by Talon America and Havas Media Group; with partners Grand Visual, Nowadays Creative
Finalists for “Best Use of Programmatic Tech Innovation”
- Brilinta Street Furniture and QR Code Campaign submitted by Place Exchange, Matterkind, Healix, Patience and Purpose for AstraZenca; with partners Place Exchange, Intersection, The Trade Desk
- Toronto Blue Jays – Increased Capacity submitted by Novus Media; with partner Vistar
- Advil #AfterMyShot submitted by Zenith (Platform GSK) for GSK (now Haleon); with partner Hivestack
DOOH professionals and members of the greater advertising industry are invited to cast their votes through September 30. We look forward to recognizing the winners at the DPAA Global Summit in New York City on October 11.