Quotient’s 10th Annual Hack Day Celebrates Employee Innovation
Last month, we were excited to celebrate our 10th annual Quotient Hack Day, a creative company-wide event bringing our global employees together for a brief but intense period of collaboration. Teams had just 24 hours to build a basic demo of a new product or solution they believed would improve the way we go to market. Then, they condensed their demo into a 90-second pitch and presented to a panel of judges to be evaluated on creativity, depth and “wow” factor.
Read on to learn more about the winning teams.
Finding New Ways to Make Shopping Better
Quotient employees once again went all-out for our annual Hack Day. Team proposals ranged from streamlining services to creating new ways for advertisers and retailers to connect with consumers and even adding a charitable element into everyday grocery shopping. While there were many more presentations than we could highlight, here are the top company-wide winners from across the globe.
Our Global Winners:
- Based in our Bangalore, India, office, Automata took first place for their work on automating the promotion creation process to streamline services and make the team more efficient.
- Based in the US, our second-place winner, Personified, created a way to add personalized offers based on past purchase behaviors and personas to sponsored search placements on retailer.com—helping to bring more value to advertisers, retailers and consumers alike.
- The Re-Creative team from our European and Isreali offices won third place for their work on templatizing ad creative to make it more scalable and enabling static ads to become dynamic.
- Also based in Europe and Isreal, On the Go took home fourth place thanks to their proposal to take coupons on the go by launching our Coupons.com and Shopmium apps for the Apple Watch.
- Finally, based out of US, The Marauders, took home fifth place for their solution to “pay it forward” by enabling Coupons.com users to donate their cash-back savings to the charity of their choice.
We hope you enjoyed learning more about the creative ways that Quotient employees are striving to transform shopping to make life better. To learn more about what it’s like to work at Quotient, visit our careers page today.