Version 2.0 Uniquely Combines Coupon Codes, Digital Grocery Coupons, In-Store Coupons, Passbook Offers and Local Deals in a Single App for One-Stop Savings
Mountain View, CA – November 4, 2013 – Coupons.com Incorporated, a leader in digital promotion programs, today announced the availability of a new version of the popular Coupons.com mobile app for iOS. Version 2.0 adds a rich collection of coupon codes and introduces a brand-new, streamlined interface to make saving this holiday season easier than ever. The free app is available now in the iTunes Store.
“More and more consumers are reaching for their mobile devices to help them shop and save. In fact, during last year’s holiday season, the percent of web-based purchases made on a mobile device reached well into the double digits and one-third of smart phone owners indicated they used a mobile coupon while holiday shopping,” said Steven Boal, CEO of Coupons.com. “We’re continuing to invest in mobile solutions to make shopping and saving better for consumers this holiday season, and all year long.”
Unlike apps that narrowly focus on providing specific types of coupons, the Coupons.com app brings together the wide variety of coupons and offers—including coupon codes, in-store offers including Passbook offers and coupons for local businesses, and digital coupons for grocery, drug and mass merchandise stores—into a single one-stop savings app for iOS users:
• Coupon Codes. New to the Coupons.com app, thousands of coupon codes are now available for saving on online shopping at hundreds of stores. Simply tap on offers to save automatically or drag and drop the code to easily apply savings during online checkout. For users shopping in-store, offers are available for redemption at checkout. Just show offers on your mobile device in the physical store. Top stores include Bath & Body Works, JCPenney, Macy’s, The Home Depot, and J. Crew.
– Sample Online Offers Include: Bath & Body Works – Save $10 Off $30+ Purchase Plus Free Shipping; J. Crew – Save Extra 30% Off Sale
– Sample In-Store Offers Include: Harry & David – Save 25% Off One Item In-Store; Hertz – Free Day Rental with Two-Day Purchase Minimum
• In-Store Offers. The app’s new In-Store Offers tab on the home screen gives access to Passbook coupons as well as offers for saving at local businesses.
• Passbook Offers. Dozens of offers are available to save directly to Passbook. Tap to add coupons to Passbook and show at checkout. Each Passbook coupon includes a scannable barcode as well as instructions for cashiers on how to process the coupon, including a numeric code that can be manually typed into the cash register if the barcode is not scanning automatically.
– Sample Offers Include: Harbor Freight Tools – Save 25% Off One Item; Timberland Factory Store – Save 25% Off Purchase
• Local Offers. Thousands of local offers are available for saving at nearby businesses, from dry cleaners to tree specialists. Just show the offers at checkout for redemption.
– Sample Offers Include: 15% Off Birthday Cakes; 15% Off Yard Clean-Up
• Grocery, Drug and Mass Coupons. Hundreds of digital coupons are available for savings on everyday purchases at grocery, drug and mass merchandise stores, including:
• Digital printable coupons that can be emailed to desktop devices for printing, or print directly to supported printers on wi-fi networks.
– Sample Offers Include: $1.00 Off Pop Secret Popcorn; $1 Off Cracker Barrel Cheese Product
• Digital paperless coupons that can be saved to store loyalty or rewards programs or accounts.
– Sample Offers Include: Buy 2 Get One Free on Mars Chocolate Brands; Save $2.00 on any L’Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Product
The app also offers a new interface—including a simple four-button home screen—that streamlines the access and use of the various coupon galleries.
About Coupons.com Incorporated
Coupons.com Incorporated operates a leading digital promotion platform that connects great brands and retailers with consumers, offering digital printable coupons, digital paperless coupons, coupon codes and other promotions. For brand marketers, the company distributes digital coupons to millions of consumers through Coupons.com, 30,000 publishers comprising the Coupons.com digital coupon network, our social presence and our mobile applications. The company also powers digital coupon initiatives in online marketing campaigns—including display advertising, email and social media programs. Clients include hundreds of consumer packaged goods companies (including Clorox, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg’s, Kimberly-Clark, and Kraft Foods) and their brands, top retailers (such as A&P, CVS, Duane Reade, H-E-B, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway and Walgreens) and leading restaurant, toy and entertainment companies. For consumers, the company operates Coupons.com, which offers a valuable collection of digital coupons and coupon codes, and also offers Grocery iQ and Coupons.com mobile applications as well asKitchMe.com and the KitchMe app for Google Glass. For publishers, the company offers solutions to monetize website traffic, including branded microsites, and Brandcaster, a self-service coupons syndication platform. Founded in 1998, the company is based in Mountain View, CA. To start printing coupons, visit www.coupons.com. To learn more about the company visit www.couponsinc.com. Visit Coupons.com on Facebook at www.facebook.com/couponscom.